Jan 17, 2012

New still image from "Prometheus"

I know Chris wishes he could hibernate until the release date for Ridley Scott's upcoming sci-fi thriller. Sadly he'll have to just live his life and wait like everyone else. But Ridley Scott has apparently heard the cries of the masses and, in his infinite generosity, released another still image to wet our appetites.

I have to say that after all the effort Scott and company have gone to to drive home the idea that this is not going to be an Alien prequel both the trailer and now this image pretty convincingly contradict that PR campaign. Why would they go to all the effort to deny reality? Beats me. Maybe they just want to lower expectations. Or maybe they just want to drive us all batty. In any case here's the image.

 
I don't know about you but to me those sure look like relatives of the "space jockey" from "Alien" on the left there.

No comments:

Post a Comment