Sep 12, 2012

Photos from the set of "Thor 2"

Principal photography has barely gotten under way and already we have a slew of photos from the set. Courtesy of superherohype.com the shots show the big guy engaged in battle with what look an awful lot like dark elves of the Svartalfhiem variety. While I'm glad to see things moving on this film I'm still a bit apprehensive about the direction it may take, given that Kenneth Branagh stepped aside early on in pre-production citing creative differences. He did such a masterful job with all aspects of the first film it's still a head-scratcher to me that he wasn't given carte blanche to do as he wished with the sequel. But such is life and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the sequel will live up to its predecessor.

Anyway here's one of the photos from superherohype. Click here for the rest of the gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment