Oct 12, 2012

Behind the scenes featurette: "Cloud Atlas"

The Wachowskis are a mixed-blessing as far as I'm concerned. While the original "Matrix" was (in my opinion) one of the best sci-fi movies ever made the sequels became bogged down in quasi-philosophical, quasi-religious, quasi-scientific mumbo jumbo. For that reason alone I've been cautious about getting too excited for the release of their latest film "Cloud Atlas" which seems to me to be boiling over with quasi-possibilities. Still, the material released so far looks great and, since the medium in question is motion pictures, I'm going to try and keep an open mind about it. So in the spirit of open-mindedness here's a behind the scenes piece featuring the siblings and various members of the ensemble cast discussing the project.



"Cloud Atlas" opens October 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment