Jul 8, 2012

13 minute long TV featurette for "The Dark Knight Rises"

Warner Brother's and Christopher Nolan have released a lot of promo material for "The Dark Knight Rises" but this is by far the most comprehensive yet. 13 minutes long this featurette covers a lot of ground and contains appearances from all the major players. Nolan talks about his motivations and the decision to bring the finale to New York (something I heartily applaud). Christian Bale discusses Bruce Wayne's moral dilemma regarding whether or not to dust off the Batsuit and the others all have things to say about their characters and laudatory words for Nolan's vision and direction. There's also plenty of new footage.

I wasn't too hyped for this film when I first heard that Bane was going to be the villian in the Caped Crusader's swan song but the more I've seen lately the more I'm beginning to think it all might work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment