Mar 30, 2012

New featurette for Peter Berg's "Battleship"

While I'm still not sure how a project like this came to be I accept it and must admit it has that kind of car crash fascination about it. I don't want to look, but I can't help it. In this featurette Peter Berg explains that what I really want is to see somebody get their ass kicked and when I hear stuff like that I have to agree. Perhaps we could start with him. The cast includes Taylor Kitsch fresh off his overwhelming "John Carter" success and Rihanna who I wish to join in holy matrimony.

"Battleship" then and now. What the...?
The thing that mystifies me is how something as painfully stationary as the Hasbro board game could be imbued with such levels of kinetic energy. If they can do it for "Battleship" what's next? "Solitaire!" Well, for what it's worth here's the newest installment in the "Battleship" PR blitz. A couple of minutes of Hollywood giving me what I want: ass-kicking! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment