Nov 20, 2011

Photos from Spidey set

Comingsoon has some interesting photos from the set of the forthcoming web-slinger reboot "The Amazing Spiderman". One thing I haven't figured out though and it's this: why does a film franchise less than a decade old need a reboot? It's not like the previous installment tanked or the characters were being updated for a new generation. The generation that made I, II and III so popular are still here and plenty young enough to keep things going at the Spidey box office. While this is undoubtedly a question that's been asked a million times before I haven't seen or heard any satisfactory answer from anyone involved. Only thinly veiled rationalizations for keeping the gravy train running.

Anyway now that I've had my little rant you can see the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment