Aug 20, 2015

I'm Back

For the better part of 2 years I've been helping my friend Rich Chambers with his various film projects. It's been a wild, entertaining, educational ride that continues today. Two of his films "The Shadow Sea" and "Tristan and Isolde" are in the can and being shopped around while a third, as yet untitled short film is currently in production and may be his best yet.

The challenge for me has been to find a way to balance film making with film blogging. So I've decided to revive 21st Century Films primarily as a movie review blog; although other things may also work their way onto the blog as time allows. This approach will let me to continue to help Rich - who has a huge backlog of stories and inexhaustible creative energy - while also reviving this blog which I have missed so much. So without further ado let's get this party (re)started.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment